Monday, February 1, 2010

New Month, New Updates!

Hey Everyone!

So, we are one month into a new year. Hopefully, everyone is doing fine and things are looking up for the rest of the year. Or the next few months at the very least.

I have two new reviews in the works, one of which will be up on Thursday, possibly Friday depending on how the responsibilities of real life go. I won't say what the films are, so as not to dissapoint anyone if one or the other review goes up instead.

I would also like to take this moment to thank everyone for reading this blog, especially when there are better designed, flashier sites out there. It means much to me to see people actually take an interest in the things I have been writing, even if you disagree (in some cases, especially if you disagree!).

So see you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Cinematic Experience? Post Here!